Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Love Seat

I have just finished reading another fanfiction again, and the title is Love Seat. I'm not going to review the story, I just want to talk about it. I just find that the story is very dear for me. Maybe because I've been patiently enough to subscribe since day one, and waited until the story is completed. Or maybe just because the story itself.

There are no strangers here, just another friend we haven't met.

It's the tagline of the story, and hey it's true isn't it? We call them stranger because we have never met them. We call them friends, because we are familiar with them.

I find sooo many inspirational words from this story. This one is my favorite one

"I'm not ordering you around. I just leave you with no other choice"

Seriously though, there are many even more beautiful words other than that. But when I read that sentence, it strucked me like lightning (exaggerate mode: on). And I can just reallyyyy relate to the girl, I don't know why.

I'd rather meet you, anon

No comments:

Post a Comment